Here is a list complete with pictures of Titan weapons, kits, ordnances and much more. We also have more posts with additional leaked Titanfall information.
- XO-16 Chaingun – a fully-automatic ballistic weapon that fires 1.6 inch slugs with high precision at considerable range.
- 40mm Cannon – a semi-automatic weapon that fires a high-explosive round with good accuracy.
- Quad Rocket – fires four rockets at once in its primary firing mode. In alternate fire mode, it fires slow moving swirls of rockets that are effective at temporarily denying territory to the enemy.
- Plasma Railgun – fires a traveling charge pulse with high accuracy out to long range. When zoomed, the weapon’s power, the weapon’s power is charged up through several stages until reaching full power. The charge can be held indefinitely before being fired.
- Triple Threat – a grenade launcher that fires three grenades at once. It excels at clearing interiors, and its grenades explode on armored contact, making it effective at close range against other Titans.
- Arc Cannon – fires a bolt of lightning that propagates across multiple targets. It can be fired quickly, or charged up over time for an increase in firepower.
- Vortex Shield – a shield that protects from enemy fire. Redirects projectiles back at the targeted enemy.
- Electric Smoke – a cloud of phosphoric smoke that is excellent for creating distractions or getting rid of rodeoing enemy Pilots.
- Particle Wall – a stationary force-field that blocks all incoming fire on one side, while allowing weapons to fire through it from the other. Enemy weapons can damage it, and eventually take it down.
- Rocket Salvo – fires a cluster of rockets. Useful for clearing alleys and close-range battle.
- Slaved Warheads – a set of missiles that require a lock-on. Once locked the warheads track the targeted enemy.
- Cluster Missile – fires a missile which, on impact, deploys a shower of secondary explosive charges that continue to explode and saturate an area for a considerable time.
- Multi-Target Missile System – enables you to engage multiple target at once. Hold down the Ordnance Ability control and sweep your view over your targets to paint them. The release to fire the missiles at the painted targets.
- Fast Autoloader – This advanced autoload mechanism replenishes your Titan Ordnance faster, making your Titan’s Ordnance available more frequently.
- Warpfall Transmitter – The Warpfall Transmitter accelerates your Titanfall substantially, using short-range jump technology.
- Dome-Shield Battery – This piece of kit extends the duration of your Titan’s Dome-Shield after Titanfall.
- Tactical Reactor – This kit makes your Titan’s Tactical Ability recharge faster. The Tactical Abilities are Vortex Shield, Electric Smoke, and Particle Wall.
- Regen Booster – Your Titan is able to regenerate its bodyshield at a faster rate than normal.
- Dash Quickcharger – Your Titan’s dash system recharges at a faster rate, allowing you to dash more frequently.
- Nuclear Ejection – After you eject, your Titan briefly charges and then detonates its nuclear core, dealing massive amounts of damage to all nearby enemies.
- Big Punch – Your Titan’s melee attack power is significantly increased, inflicting greater damage than normal, and knocking enemies back further.
- Core Extender – The Core Extender allows any Titan’s Core Ability to remain active for an extended period of time.
- Core Accelerator – The Core Accelerator makes your Titan’s Core Ability charge more quickly.
- Survivor – Your Titan will lose health at a slower rate when doomed, allowing you to fight longer before having to abandon the Titan.
- Auto Eject – The Auto-Eject system automatically ejects you as soon as your Titan is doomed. You will also cloak briefly on ejection, whether or not you have the Cloak ability as a Pilot.
- Guardian Chip – This upgraded targeting system allows your Auto-Titan to engage enemies with much greater accuracy.
Patrick has been playing video games since his great uncle re-gifted him a Nintendo Entertainment System in 1993. His first & best memory with an FPS is with Goldeneye on the Nintendo 64...he has been hooked ever since. Currently obsessed with: Titanfall
Latest posts by Patrick Ryan (see all)
- Everything We Know About Destiny as of July 7, 2014 - July 7, 2014
- E3 2014: FPS Profs Most Anticipated Games - July 7, 2014
- L0VED plays Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox One before Titanfall - March 10, 2014