Titanfall releases for PC and Xbox One on March 11 in North America, March 13 in Europe and Australia, and March 14 in the UK and NZ. The Xbox 360 version of Titanfall is due out on March 25 in North America and March 28 in PAL territories. This highly anticipated first release from Vince Zampella’s Respawn Entertainment.
Titanfall First-Person Shooter Guides & Info
Everything we have written on FPS Profs about Titanfall. We have tried our best to pull everything together in these posts and have more organized information in the FPS Profs Titanfall Wiki.
- Titanfall Beta (Six Days of Awesome)
- Titanfall Final Game Info
- Titanfall Videos Galore [Insider Info]
- Titanfall Wall-Running Dreams
- Beautiful Alternate Titanfall Wallpaper
- Titanfall is Free in the Limited Edition Xbox One Bundle
- Titanfall Beta: Share Your Stats
- Titanfall Beta Gameplay Video | Ben on PC
- 15 Titanfall Maps Revealed…So Far
- Titanfall Pilot Loadouts Leaked (Weapons, Kits, Ordnances & More)
- Titanfall Titan Loadouts Leaked (Weapons, Kits, Ordnances & More)
- Titanfall Leaks – Unlocks, Generations and More
- Titanfall Rumors: Download Size on Xbox One & Minimum PC Specs
- Titanfall Reddit Leak: Heavy Turrets, Ziplines, and More
- All 15 Titanfall Maps Revealed [Top-Down Photos]
- Titanfall Launch Day Tips: Improve Your Kill Death Ratio
Video games take a ton of time and effort to create. Titanfall was created from complete scratch with a ton of effort from a lot of hard working ladies and gentlemen. Thank you to the team at Respawn Entertainment and everyone else involved with this work of art.
Interviews with Respawn Entertainment
Vince Zampella and the team at Respawn discuss Titanfall, their process, the past four years and a whole lot more.
Vince Zampella on the Last Four Years | IGN
Vince Zampella Interview | Gamespot
Titanfall | Respawn Entertainment Making Titanfall
From Call of Duty to Titanfall
Titanfall Launch Trailer
We hope you are just as excited as we are for the release of Titanfall. Look out for more first-person shooter info from FPS Profs and be sure to sign up if you want to be apart of the team.