Here is a list complete with pictures of Pilot weapons, kits, ordnances and much more. We also have other posts with more leaked Titanfall information.
- R-101C Carbine – medium range, automatic assault rifle. A great weapon choice for beginners and veterans alike.
- EVA-8 Shotgun – semi-automatic shotgun easily capable of obtaining one hit kills on both Grunts and Pilots. It has a low magazine size and average reload speed.
- Smart Pistol Mk5 – an automatic lock-on target handgun meant for quickly eliminating enemy AI. One of the most controversial weapons in Titanfall. It takes three lock-ons to kill an enemy Pilot, but will grant an instant headshot on Grunts. When looking down the sights, the Mk5 will not use its lock-on capabilities.
- R-97 Compact SMG – a compact submachine gun that specializes in close range combat. The surprisingly low recoil allows it to be used sparingly at long range. Large magazine and very high rate of fire.
- Longbow-DMR Sniper – a semi-automatic sniper rifle that takes two body shots or one headshot to kill an enemy Pilot. Attracts a lot of enemy attention if used without a silencer.
- C.A.R. SMG – more powerful than the compact SMG, but has a slower rate of fire, shorter range and smaller magazine size.
- Spitfire LMG – a light machine gun that abandons the tradition way of shooting. The first few shots has tremendous recoil, but after firing for a couple of seconds this gun is a monster. Best if used in long bursts to clear out multiple enemies at once.
- G2A4 Rifle – a semi-automatic rifle that is a favorite, steadfast weapon of both the Militia and IMC. Very precise fire and high damage.
- Hemlok BF-R – a burst-fire rifle well-suited to long range engagements. Great for providing much needed support to allied Titans from long distances and rooftops.
- Krabr AP Sniper – bolt-action rifle that kills enemy Pilots in one shot. Great for using against moving targets due to the short travel time between the projectile and target.
- Archer Heavy Rocket – a high-damage weapon with an extremely high reload and lock-on time. Follows enemy Titans and when locked-on guarantees a hit almost every time.
- Sidewinder – fires a hail of micro-missiles. This weapons requires a high level of accuracy and great evasion skills as it attracts a ton of enemy attention.
- Charge Rifle – a close-range weapon meant for getting up-close and personal with enemy Titans. Great for surprise attacks and remember timing is everything!
- Mag Launcher (MGL) – fires magnetic grenades that are automatically guided toward an enemy Titan.
- RE-45 Autopistol – .45 caliber fully automatic pistol, great for combat at close range. Shortest range and highest rate of fire of all three sidearms.
- Hammond P2011 – all-around pistol, great for mid-range combat. At close range, make use of the “match trigger” that fires as fast as you can move your finger.
- B3 Wingman – a revolver pistol that excels in long range combat, but useless at short range. Extremely high precision aiming and very high damage.
- Cloak – helps Pilots become invisible to enemies. Great for use when escaping enemy Titans.
- Stim Pack – boosts Pilot health regeneration and speed for a short amount of time.
- Active Radar Pulse – allows you to see enemies through walls for a short amount of time.
- Frag Grenade
- Arc Grenade
- Satchel Charge
- Arc Mine
- Dead Man’s Trigger – The Dead Man’s Trigger auto-detonates all of your planted explosives when you are killed.
- Icepick – The ‘Icepick’ is a modified Data Knife that increases the speed with which you can hack Spectres and turret control panels.
- Power Cell – The Power Cell accelerates the recharging of your Pilot’s Tactical Ability.
- Run n’ Gun Kit – The Run N Gun Kit allows you to fire small arms such as pistols and SMGs while sprinting.
- Explosives Pack – The Explosives Pack increases your Ordnance ammo capacity as a Pilot.
- Quick Reload Kit – The Quick Reload Kit accelerates the reload speeds of all your Pilot weapons.
- Stealth Kit – The Stealth Kit makes your footsteps silent, and makes your jump kit exhaust nearly invisible.
- Enhanced Parkour Kit – The Enhanced Parkour Kit allows you to wall-run and wall-hang for increased periods of time.
- Minion Detector – The Minion Detector displays both friendly and enemy Grunts and Spectres on your mini-map at all times.
Related articles across the web
Patrick has been playing video games since his great uncle re-gifted him a Nintendo Entertainment System in 1993. His first & best memory with an FPS is with Goldeneye on the Nintendo 64...he has been hooked ever since. Currently obsessed with: Titanfall
Latest posts by Patrick Ryan (see all)
- Everything We Know About Destiny as of July 7, 2014 - July 7, 2014
- E3 2014: FPS Profs Most Anticipated Games - July 7, 2014
- L0VED plays Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox One before Titanfall - March 10, 2014